·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
i have it on steam =/

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
ROTFL
PC based Game store and library program. basically like xbox store but for the PC where i can run it on my laptop desktops or phone whenever i feel im not stuck to a console... also great when im stuck in the hospital xD cant bring an xbox but i sure can bring my gaming laptop

Welcome to Steam

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh sweet! And yea i Play dirt religiously as you can tell by all my posts im Rally crazed lol

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
lol i tried playing dirt before on my old computer it was super crashy due to a crap port from what im reading is they redid the port so it should be better and more stable now... i will see how it plays and if it even has multiplayer.. there's a slight possibility its platform crosslinked ( different platforms can play together) some have it some don't

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanna get Dirt rally but they only made it for Xbox one. Might have to get a One soon.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
I wanna get Dirt rally but they only made it for Xbox one. Might have to get a One soon.
dirt rally is on steam =D its been on steam for quite a while.. its $65cdn on steam and lets see what it is on another site you can buy the steam keys on
its $22cdn on a website you can buy keys you redeem on the steam client

https://www.g2a.com/dirt-rally-early-access-steam-cd-key-global.html

just need a PC that can run it.. if you have one then its alot cheaper then having to buy the game + console

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the Xbox One at this point, Project Scorpio will be out this year. It will be fully backwards compatible with XBO games and the 360 backcompat library.

That being said XboxOnes are pretty cheap these days, can get a Slim with a game for around $250.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wouldn't bother with the Xbox One at this point, Project Scorpio will be out this year. It will be fully backwards compatible with XBO games and the 360 backcompat library.

That being said XboxOnes are pretty cheap these days, can get a Slim with a game for around $250.
Yea i might be buying a buddies Xbox one for cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts