Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting another Focus (2013).
I really wanted an ST but I am getting cheap so I decided I wouldn't mind a Titanium with nicer interior.

What I don't like is the black trim along the bottom of the car.
Anyone dip this (or similar) to match their car (non-black)?

Pics?

Thanks!

EDIT:
Here is the car I am considering. Will probably make an offer this evening.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ive seen a couple of people dip their Oxford body trim white. Usually its a semi-permanent solution until they're willing to get them painted. Doesnt really look half bad, just make sure you do enough coats.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive seen a couple of people dip their Oxford body trim white. Usually its a semi-permanent solution until they're willing to get them painted. Doesnt really look half bad, just make sure you do enough coats.
Thanks for the info. I like the car other than the rims and that darn black plastic.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the interior is really beautiful. Good car since those two things are decently easy to change.
Pretty much what I've been thinking. Missing the moon roof but, meh.
I really like the white leather! i've never seen that.

Check towards the end of this thread. i know he painted his, not sure about plasti dip.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332601
Thanks. I am digging it too. It was a little dark when I test drove it but it still looked nice. Thanks for the link! Gonna read it now.

Made an offer and will run paper work tomorrow.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Personally I prefer my side skirts black, makes the car look thinner and sleeker. Mind you I added a side rubbing strip to my doors which looks good to

I've kept mine black and white, change the fog bezels to black, put black wheel centre caps in the 5 spoke 18's, tinted the wing mirror light strip etc

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Personally I prefer my side skirts black, makes the car look thinner and sleeker. Mind you I added a side rubbing strip to my doors which looks good to

I've kept mine black and white, change the fog bezels to black, put black wheel centre caps in the 5 spoke 18's, tinted the wing mirror light strip etc
Will def. be changing the fog bezels, don't like the chrome either. Tinted windows will be one if the first things done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts