Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed 6k hid kit on my car last weekend and it has the warning cancelers installed on it also. everything is strapped down. If I'm sitting still or driving straight with no real sudden movements the bulb will work fine. But when I accelerate, brake, turn, or bump the error pops up saying dipped beam bulb fault. I need to find a way to fix this error. Any ideas :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
the same thing just happend to me.I have a 2012 focus and i got a relay harness for the hids and it worked. hope this helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just installed the 6k HID's as well and TE same thing is happening to me. Is buying a relay the only way to fix it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used a relay in conjunction with the canceller . It works but the darn error message still shows on the dash upon turning the car on

·
Premium Member
21,256 Posts
Ford Focus Technical Chat is for technical discussions relating to general maintenance, electrical issues, engine trouble, and recalls. If your question or problem is related to a modification, then you're better off in a section related to the modification. Thanks for posting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts