Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, yesterday I finished up my Focus appearance-wise. Finally got my exhaust on, and it sounds beautiful if I do say so myself. It's a tad quieter than I expected it to be, but I can hear it over my music when I'm driving. So no complaints from me. [woot]

There actually maaaay be a couple small changes here and there in the future, like losing the yellow fog covers, clear side markers and grille with the clear turn signals, but for now, she is done!

Big thanks to everyone who's parts played part in getting this car to where it is today.. Zach (vaboom123) with the exhaust, Blake (trailbikerider) with the blacked out headlights, zetecDon with the SVT wing, Mike (focus_guy_03) with the SVT 5-spokes and helping me get the audio system hooked up, Scott (InfraRedSVTF) with the Massive strut tower bar and all the know-how to help me every time I've been stumped with this car, and last but not least, my buddy Josh (zx360) and Hendricks Design Studio for the superb decals. [thumb]

On to the pictures..

DSCN4649 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4658 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4647 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

Tip needs to get polished yet, haven't thought to do it until I took this pic lol.

DSCN4657 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4662 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4671 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4672 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4673 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4683 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4678 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4663 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

DSCN4665 by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

And for anyone who is interested in how she sounds..

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
I approve. They shoulda came from the factory with these options. The exhaust seems a lil quiet but it has a nice growl to it.

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have a completely stock engine. So if/when I do an SVT header swap, and a couple other small odds and ends, it should liven it up a tad bit.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
exhaust sounds good man, and its come along way since i first met ya, keep on doina lil at a time

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
It really makes me want to get my exhaust together.

Is that the magnaflow 2.25 or 2.5?

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Looks great! If you do take off those yellow fog covers, I call them. :) lol Unless they are just spray on, and you mean you will remove the tint. hah

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It really makes me want to get my exhaust together.

Is that the magnaflow 2.25 or 2.5?
The one I have is a 2.25 flex-back.

Looks clean dude. I think some machs or st170 headlights would look awesome.
As do I.. if I come across some at a good price, they'll be mine.

Looks great! If you do take off those yellow fog covers, I call them. :) lol Unless they are just spray on, and you mean you will remove the tint. hah
I may be wrong but I don't think they're re-usable. But if they are, you can have them. [thumb]

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
veryy nicee mane. glad to see her getting some love

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Loving the hatch, good job

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
your car looks good man. I think if you did the clear lights and removed the yellow fog light covers it will be secks. keep it up and way to rep HN [thumb]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts