Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a rental 2014 SE and noticed it had a different sun visor/mirror combo than my 2013 SE. I know the telescoping visor started in 2014 (or maybe job 2 2013?), but was wondering how many mirror configs there are.

I know the 2012 Ti came with a homelink visor.

But my 2013 SE mirror looks like this (but white):

Has lights on both sides, and the light glass/plastic is more transparent.

The rental 2014 SE I had looked like this:

Only one light, and the plastic over the light was very frosted, almost all white. This one also telescoped.

Was this a change they made (only 1 light vs 2), when they went with the telescoping mirror? Anyone got pics of their visor?

·
Registered
184 Posts
My Focus (a job 2 2013 SE, built in February 2013) has the telescoping visor and a single light, like in your second picture.

Edit: this arrived at the same time as the 4-way display on the instrument panel, mine came from the factory with that.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I have a job 1 from 2013 and I do not have the telescoping visor... I wish I did since I drive in front of the sun everyday.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not to thread-jack, does anyone know if they make a telescoping visor for the passenger side?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help

Do any of you guys with the telescoping visor have a VIN that I can use? I tried to order the visor but the guy at Ford said I need a VIN. My visor is a light tan color. Can anyone help?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts