Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of their dropped foci and can you tell me what springs/kit you have? I'm debating on how I want to drop it this summer so I want to see how various kits look and hear about how they perform. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
a little time searching through the showroom might give you some ideas. here's mine: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3612

the drop is the FK 35/40 (mm) kit. Just about the cheapest complete set (shocks, struts, and springs) you'll find anywhere (new, at least). they're a progressive-rated springs, which means they allow for a pretty soft ride until you start to press into it in the corners. only complaint i have is that they might be TOO soft. tires tend to rub on hard turns when going pretty fast. some sway bars should fix that, though. otherwise, i think the ride quality is really good (not too bouncy while still feeling sporty), the quality seems good (lifetime warranty and it's TUV approved), and you can't beat the price. you can find this kit lots of places from anywhere between $350-$400 shipped!

Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have H&R CUPKit I love IT.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
hey, hotfocus. where do you live if you don't mind. that house looks like it's in No. County SD if i'm not mistaken. either 4s or scripps?

Mike

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
OK, nevr mind. houses are starting to look the same out here these days.

Mike

PS- sorry for the thread-jacking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts