Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you out there on the market and looking for new headlights and wondering if there is a difference, and if there is what kind of difference, and who to get them from and so on and so forth. Here is at least proof of one difference.

On the left is a PIAA Super Plasma GT-X H4 60W-55W bulb that gives a light equivalent to a 135W-125W bulb, or is so listed anyways.

On the right is a factory H4 60W-55W bulb that gives a light equivalent of a birthday candle in a hurricane.

**disclaimer** I didn't do this initially to prove a point, actually I blew one of my PIAA bulbs and didn't want to get pulled over by the PoPo for a padiddle.

·
Registered
875 Posts
birthday candle in a hurricane.

How much did you pay for your PIAAs?

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hotfocus said:
Awsome...great comparo. You should attach the image to the forum so that it doesnt get lost.
I'm not sure what you mean?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Are you hosting the picture on *your* server, or in the forums' upload section? People who host images off their own servers oft times delete/move the image after a while, crippling the thread.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
hotfocus said:
Awsome...great comparo. You should attach the image to the forum so that it doesnt get lost.
Ya, if the Attach picture macro worked for everyone that would be great.

Unfortunately, I have 3 PC's with 3 different ISP's and OS and I can not for the life of me upload a picture and I get no errors when I browse and post a pic.
So, Im stuck at linking pics until the Attach picture mystery is solved...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts