Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did some mods to my svt! I felt they needed to be done!

Mach Lip( be very careful if you have an f'ed up driveway like i do! only scraped it twice and cringe every time i did)

Tinted markers

Tinted Tails

And more pics!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks great nicely done.

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
Car looks good Ed, now you just need to find time to make it to more of the meets son lol At least you'll be at hell cruise

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
looks so clean... very nice looking car...[driving]

·
Registered
329 Posts
Now just have to update the pic in your avatar.

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
looks really nice

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha whatever kevin! it wouldnt be messed up at all but my driveway sucks esp when there are people parked in the street behind my driveway

and avatar updated

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Nuice man love it.

I have an SVT lip and i am always hitting it or scraping. Drug it's corners on a dyno last time i went lol. Doesm't bother me though i like to know i drive my car.

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
yea the svt lip is hard to mess up! its rubber LOL
True statement. My lip deflects a bunch everytime I drive up on my ramps to do an oil change or other random stuff. I need to build a new set for when my car ends up getting lower than it is.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks good!! nice and clean..

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Sexy SVT, I plan on the euro grille, tinting the tails but I'm gonna do clear sidemarkers I think, IMO it'll blend better with the silver. That being said I really want the Reiger RRX body kit for my ZX5.

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I want clear markers eventually had them on my old svt and didnt take em off to put on this one. Oh well! And ill trade you blowers LOL!

and thanks for the compliments everyone

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
Your car never looks like that in person hehe.... lol it looks super nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts