Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I like what you're doing. Nice work.

If there is one thing I would complain about, it's how far the exhaust tip sticks out. If it was tucked underneath the car a bit more, it would flow with the rest of the car a little better. Very nice nonetheless. [thumb]

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Looks sharp, I like the conversion to st ST style exhaust, I just ordered my wheels, springs, intake, and sway bars the other day, and should have most of it on by the end of the month. I can't wait for someone to release a body kit for the 12', that's what I am really waiting for.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Sweet looking ride you have and nice work on the mods.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Great work man!! I love it. The best looking '12 I've seen so far.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Love all of it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like what you're doing. Nice work.

If there is one thing I would complain about, it's how far the exhaust tip sticks out. If it was tucked underneath the car a bit more, it would flow with the rest of the car a little better. Very nice nonetheless. [thumb]
Thanks! I put it past the bumper because I have a baby, and if I did put it in any further, the sound would be much louder inside the car.. atleast i think so hah.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great work man!! I love it. The best looking '12 I've seen so far.
Thanks everyone!!!! I have some very good plans with the car, I'm looking to keep it very clean. I shall keep you all posted, send me a PM if you have any questions.

[cheers]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any chance we can get a step by step guide to cutting the air box open and adding that grommet, it looks real sharp... almost stock and Id like to do the same thing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any chance we can get a step by step guide to cutting the air box open and adding that grommet, it looks real sharp... almost stock and Id like to do the same thing.
Sure, ill post something up shortly. I just didn't like all the engine noise it made when the cover was off, so I looked for a way to keep it looking clean and closed up enough.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
looks really good man, id rock the hell outta that color too!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Can you put up a few more pics of the back? What did you do with the muffler? How does it sound?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks sharp, I like the conversion to st ST style exhaust, I just ordered my wheels, springs, intake, and sway bars the other day, and should have most of it on by the end of the month. I can't wait for someone to release a body kit for the 12', that's what I am really waiting for.
Where did you order that all at if i might ask?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts