Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have some pictures of my car with a few mods

Tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Great looking Focus, but it might help if you tell us what mods you've done...I can't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Tony

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i guess that would help oops, all i have done is Black fog bezels,Blacked out chrome grill i have sylvania ZXE head light bulbs i got the engine cover and some clear amber turn signal bulb on the back.

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
How did you black out the fog lights bezels

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I primed and painted them they look pritty good.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
chrome grill blackout looks fantastic... i was wondering what about it was so different and that makes a good difference once you notice it, engine cover also makes it look much more finished.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That plate frame looks cheap as shit on the back.
I'm having trouble finding something I like.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
That plate frame looks cheap as shit on the back.
I'm having trouble finding something I like.
yeah looks like like a basic frame... no need for it...

but the front blackout around the logo looks good, kinda brings it together with the lower grill in my opinion.

otherwise... i'd rather have the titatium fog bezels w/ black and chrome tips

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys i do agree that my rear plate frame looks shity but its better then the dealer ones im thinking of paint matching it to the body.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree the painted bezels look amazing! Did you tint the turn signals in the mirrors as well or are they not included on the SE in the US (not even sure if they're included on the SE in Canada - doh!)?

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think you can get them with the SE it might be a winter package thing but i really don't know. yeah i have a older picture with the chrome fog bezels and it just looks funny with chrome. lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
I agree the painted bezels look amazing! Did you tint the turn signals in the mirrors as well or are they not included on the SE in the US (not even sure if they're included on the SE in Canada - doh!)?
I don't think you can get them with the SE it might be a winter package thing but i really don't know. yeah i have a older picture with the chrome fog bezels and it just looks funny with chrome. lol
In the US, you only get the turn signal mirrors on the SE with the Winter Package.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have the same colour as your car but in the 5 door. Now, everytime I look at it from the front, all I'm going to see is the chrome bezels. Sheesh thanks - LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you build an SE up with the winter package it shows the lamps on it when added. I'm assuming that is the case, I plan i getting the winter package anyways.

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a nice color to have, i wanted black but they dident have one so i saw this and i wanted gray so i got it and i'm glad i dident get black it doest show off the cool grill as good.lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts