Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
what code? ECU Code and is this a chip or a flasher?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
shouldn't be any PATS code on the Chip. If you don't have the same ECU Code the chip isn't going to work on your car. You're gonna have to get it re-burned and tune just for your car.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
i have same problem with a chip i bought for mine let me know how it turned out for you im still trying to figure out who to talk to to get it fixed

·
Registered
108 Posts
You just have to find a car shop that can reburn the chip to your ecu with your modifications. or call up diablosport and talk to them. I think you can send them your chip, they will burn it, then send it back for a price.

·
Registered
703 Posts
i also received a Diablo Sport Chip from a member on here. According to him, you best bet is to just call Diablo and see if you can send them your chip, so they can retune it and send it back. At least thats what im gonna look into......

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you can contact me, i have been here and not going anywhere, you just dont want to because of your crappy packing job.....sending me a fiberglass hood WRAPPED in carton, not packaged but WRAPPED in carton, all scratched up and chipped.
but anyway, if it is not your ecu code, JFA8, you need to find out what your code is and they can retune it for your aplication, whether you want it to be a specific tune or a standard code, either way it will help you lots, like i said when i traded it to you.
will take away you speed limiter, rev limiter, on top of the power added.
keep in mind you will have to run 93 ocane.
AND FOR THE RECORD, i still have the same number and same screen name, why u say you have not been able to contact me is way beyond me, dont be badmouthing as the seller/trader/buyer, i dont sell / trade broken or defective merchandise as i expect the same from any fellow fanatic.
THANKS

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
[chair]

I smell an argument coming on........

I wouldn't think it would be too hard to just have Diablo reburn it for you, they are probably your best bet.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
not really, i just wanted to clear my name of any wrong doing.
the way he implied, is that i was no where to be found. i have been here, busy working on my car and fixing the hood sent but still here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts