Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we kinda talked about this on Sunday, but I'd like to get the ball rolling on this. Should we go to CA or NM for a road trip? Personally, I like Ca. Nothing against you folks out there in NM, but I grew up in SoCal and love the area. It would have to be in February though because I am booked for every weekend in January. We've got some time to get this together so input would be helpful.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I'm in for California as well but February is kinda tight for me. Probably towards the end of Feb or early March. Assuming my car is up and running by then.

·
Registered
65 Posts
im down for Cali, febuary will gbe ok too
gives me time to work on my car[wrenchin]

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
I'm open to either, I'm somewhat familiar with the LONG ride to New Mexico I took the opposite direction when I moved here, I know its a good time, but I've never been in CA yet either.

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
I have a week off starting Feb 1st and me and the wife were thinking of taking the trip back home to San Diego.........COOOOOOOL mountain runs in my old stomping grounds [;)]

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trav, you are already half way to CA! not much of a road trip as much as a trip to the store LOL..

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
haha...pretty much huh? well if we head out to san diego i know all the free spots to hit. How long were you thinking on staying???

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably just a night. Take off Saturday morning and drive all day then rest for the night and come home Sunday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts