Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am in Germany for a month and was looking to visit with some focus owners.

I am South of Stuttgart in a town called Plochingen.

Just seeing if anybody was from around here.

talk to ya lata,

Jarod

·
Registered
743 Posts
Im in Heidelberg! I dont have my car yet still have to get it shipped.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Im in Kaiserslautern, I work in sembach.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
I am near Mainz-Wiesbaden. I have a place big place if you need to to crash. The Focus is in pieces in the garage right now. 0160 3311885

I am one of the organizers for the Bitburg Races by 1 on 1 motorsports. First event is 20 and 21 May.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah my problem is I only have one car between 2 people and I don't think my colleague will want to hang out with a bunch of focus nuts.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Bitburg races are this weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi!
I´m in Germany too (because I am an German[:D] ). I was born in the North (near Bremen) but now im living in Heilbronn / Stuttgart.
I have a Question to you Guys:
How realistic is the chance to get a bumper like this in Germany?

(my Favorite)

(also good looking)

To buy or mabe to trade (I´m driving an 2002 Focus I Turnier (Wagon) in silver)

Thanks for Help...[thumb]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
What is the bumper in the first picture, my work computer has photobucket images blocked. I may be able to help you out as im here in germany with a NA spec focus.

·
Registered
12 Posts
5speedZX3 said:
What is the bumper in the first picture, my work computer has photobucket images blocked. I may be able to help you out as im here in germany with a NA spec focus.
I don´t know the Name but it looks a little bit like the german RS Style Bumper..

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Ok I checked the picture at home, the First is the RS collection bumper you can find it here http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=47_26_29 post comes from Germany so it wont cost as much to ship it. The euro RS collection bumper also has the correct front turn signals in the bumper, the US version has them on the side and they are quite ugly. Ive seen a few of the RS bumpers on www.ebay.de, I cant read deutch and online translators leave something to be desired. Also I dont know but check www.ffcd.de its a german focus site like this mabey they have suggestions for locating the bumpers.

The second is a SVT bumper, You could order it from the states but shipping will be expesive overseas.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks a lot for those Information![:)]
European Parts. I know this Guy (his Name is Sascha, too [:D]).
But the new One is to expensive and I am searching for the U.S. Version, the Reason is the rarity in Germany.
The Euro Version is often at www.eBay.de available (for ~200-250$).

The U.S. SVT was my 2nd Choice if I don´t became an U.S. RS Collection bumper.

And thanks for the reference to www.FFCD.de![thumb] I am the 2nd Chairman (Is this the correct designation?) from this Focus-Club.[:D]
But U.S. Focus Parts are difficulty to get in Germany...[:(]

I thought that maybe an U.S.-Soldier stationed in Germany can help me to get some U.S. Focus-Parts.

Anyway: Thanks again for your Help! And sorry for my terrible English![8]

Greets, Sascha

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Well im stationed in germany, the problem is shipping large things like bumpers to my address is near impossible. Other things like tail lights and smaller parts will be really easy, bumpers are too large to ship I think.

Im a member of ww.ffcd.de but I dont vist that much mostly cause I cant really read the forum but I love to look at the gallery, its giving me lots of ideas for my focus.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Sascha you need to contact me about this directly. It is very simple to get these items from the US to Germany. I found a white Focus RS with several US spec parts on it. I have been shiping to and from the US for several years now. Even for Sascha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts