Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just under 90 days left in the Marines and I'll be on my way home to Royal Oak. I looked through the threads on Mich and didn't find anything recent on Foci Clubs or G2Gs. If anyone has any current info (or anyone living near RO) please let me know. [headbang]

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'll be moving to the Dearborn area this summer...Most likely Westland...I'm interested to hear about any G2Gs this summer...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Check out www.thefocusconnection.com ALOT OF MICHIGAN FOCI on there including myself!

Myself I am in the Army with 80 days left in Korea then I will be home for 35 - 40 days. I know that we are going to be trying to set up a coming home G2G around the Detroit area when I am home.

Check out the focus connection. A lot more people on that site and a lot closer knit group G2G's about once a month!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Also during September we are having a Focus In The Field G2G at Harold Ziegler Ford in Indiana. Two Day event and a lot of Foci Friends from The Focus Connection getting together.

Check out The Focus Connection website and talk to Scarecrow (Joel) about it so he can get you set up and names on the list and fill you with up to date info.

L8R
ZTSRacer (Chase)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ZTSRacer. I tried getting onto thefocusconnection yesterday, with little luck, I'll try again today. OFFTOPIC - What part of Korea?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I am currently stationed at Camp Stanley with the 602nd Aviation Support Battalion.

When you do get on TFC get in contact with Zeebone (Andy) djvash (Brad) or Scarecrow (Joel) they will be your best help on G2G's and get you up to date on everything going on around the area.

When will you be in Detroit btw? If you are going to be home in April and May I will chill with you. Just keep in contact with me and let me know. If we can't get a whole group together we can get something set up.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be driving back the first week of May. My wife is in RO looking at houses this week so I should have a better idea of location sometime soon.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Well I live around the Tri City area but I will be visiting friends all around the Detroit Metro Region so setting something up will be no hassle for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
PitchBlackPZEV said:
Thanks ZTSRacer. I tried getting onto thefocusconnection yesterday, with little luck, I'll try again today. OFFTOPIC - What part of Korea?
Are you on AOL? Some users that use AOL have problems. Try opening an Internet Explorer window and see what happens.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone. I am pretty new to this site and i saw this thread. I am living in westland and i am always up to hang out with other focus owners. If anyone is interested in getting together my email is [email protected]. Also does anyone know of any good shops around the area.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I'm in Rochester Hills... Pretty close to Royal Oak.

I sometimes surf The Focus Connection Also.

I also vist another michiagn site.... its more than just foci...

xceed speed [thumb]

·
Registered
360 Posts
Im in dearborn, anyone wanna get a G2g going end of april early may when it gets nicer? maybe a barbeque and a mod day :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Mod Day sounds good to me since I have a lot of mods waiting for my Foci in my bedroom.

The last weekend of april and first weekend of may my fiance, my friend sean, and one of his friends are all going to a paint ball place in detroit so if anyone is up for that I will get more details to you on that. Get a nice sized paintball fight G2G up and running. With a mod day?

·
Registered
360 Posts
MMMMM paintballing..i went one time and got my ass kicked but it was fun, i dont have a gun though :( maybe ill see if my friend will let me use his...get my ass kicked with paint them go work on my suspension :) heh

·
Registered
318 Posts
Well my friend is telling me about this place in detroit. They have rentals there.

This is the place:

Hell Raisers
2228 BELLEVUE ST
DETROIT, MI 48207
Phone: (313) 923-5730

That is the info he gave me I haven't got in touch with them yet but I will this weekend and get all the info on here and over on TFC.

I think it would be a cool G2G to get started up and maybe even a BBQ afterwards. I will get all the info like I said and let you know. This will most likely take place the end of April first week of May. April 30 - May 2nd. I will find out which day exactly and let you all know.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I know alot of people with focuses, including myself, and we were trying t get a little club started. if interested give me a pm. I live by Pine Knob/DTE Energy Music Theatre if any1s close by.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts