• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
excellent day :) hopefully lid can tune out some of those power issues im having

it was good seeing everyone, the cruise was nice

·
Registered
427 Posts
here are the pics i took when we first arrived. thanks for letting the "black sheep" come to the focus gathering.

NICE!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
bryfsvt said:

[thumb] [thumb]

Nuff said.. LOL [^]
He did, it actually ran consistantly like 209...the car was very hot, I believe coolant temp was right at like 200 degrees

·
Registered
359 Posts
The first run I had the latest file, Had then loaded up a slighty richer file and was then running 209 there after. But the car never cooled down fully from the other runs I ran like 8 times. [:)~]

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
I'm going to be putting on another get together soon, not sure where just yet. Probably on the otherside of town, to allow more members to come, gotta make it fair ya know. I'll be letting all of you know when/where.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
yeah, umm sorry about not being there. My car is, umm, sort of, sitting at the dealer right now. The driver-side wheel/axel/CV joint combo sorta managed to get ripped out of the trans. And the front drivers-side suspension is bent backwards, and the shock is blown out. and the fender is collapsed backwards. And the drivers door wont open. and the drivers front wheel is collapsed in. As is drivers rear wheel.

Yeah, I sorta hit a patch of grease on the road, as I was taking a corner, at about 20 mph. My car didn't take it too well. The stopsign I hit ended up about 40 feet away. and my car is totally [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)].

I wasn't even 30 min out, on my [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g way. And I sorta forgot to call you guys, I was a little busy getting my friends a ride home, and dealing with cops and tow-trucks.

my sincere apologies.

and I'll have pics up soon.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i actually managed to get into two accidents that day, within about 5 hours of each other.

i'm gonna make a thread in gen chat, with more detail, and the estimate for repair, and pics.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.