• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
There will be a Dyno Day on June 10th at Alternative Automotive in Mt Clemens. All are welcome, it's going to be 50 dollars for 2 runs, but sometimes 3. Let me know if you're coming. The g2g will start at 8:00am and run until we are finished, he'll keep the shop open for as long as we need to. Afterwards we'll do either a late lunch of early dinner and a cruise. Might wanna bring something to eat just in case your turn is one a little later in the day.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far I've got a couple ideas thrown at me which all sound good. We could stick to the SE area and do a small g2g around here. OR we could try and set up a larger g2g at a location a little further out. Matt and I were talking about possibly making a dynoday/g2g in Jackson Michigan at Pauls High Performance. This would allow more members from around MI to have a better location to go to. If there is enough interest in that I would like to do that. But if we are sticking to 10 or less members from the SE area I think we should try livernois or alternative auto.

We could definatly do a couple before and after dyno runs if you wanted to brawls. There would be enough know how to pop on parts in a matter of minutes. I am planning on doing a stock tune run, and then a run with Waynes tune. Hopefully I'll be able to send him some great feedback. If you know anyone else that would be interested just direct them here.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Count me in, doesn't matter where.

Here's a good site for resources.
http://www.dynojet.com/maps/autodynos/mi.htm

I've called them and most are not open on weekends :( but individual pricing is 75 dollars for three pulls.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would def. be down, let me know, im in the livonia area. lots of parks and stuff around here, to have a G2G for lunch, no probs im sure. If it drives like a SVT, and has the power of a SVT, then it must be a ZTS on steroids!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well we're hoping to be able to do this on a saturday but like AutoXer said it's tough to find shops that are open on saturday. Looks like there is enough interest to try and set up a date. I'll make some calls tommorow and communicate back with you all. If you guys wanna PM me your AIM handle I'd be glad to keep you updated there.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Though my car is bone stock, I'd still be interested at some point having it dynoed. I too, work every Saturday, but I'll certainly check back here and see if something has been scheduled that might work for me.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good. What days of the week would work for people? I'm assuming Saturday is the day that is going to work for the most people, unfortunatly that means some people won't be able to attend. But it is still undecided as of now.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I'm usually free from work by 3:30ish on Saturday. Like you, I'm sure a Saturday (or Sunday) would work best for most people, but then you have the issue of whether the dyno shop is available.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Troy has some great parks with tons of parking for a gtg. I will call around to a few dyno shops too and see what's up. Any Saturday or Sunday would be fine with me.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I'm in too. Just let me know. Mike, when they figure it out, send me a PM

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.