Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Depressing

Ever since this forum came up, there have only been a handful of posts, the majority of them by the same people. Let try to make the East Coast hoppin' with Focus G2Gs. C'mon people, how hard is it to ask for a weekend off, or just have an occassional meet once and awhile, speaking of meets and G2Gs, I'll be posting ZXR Motorsports next event. I'm also trying to work something into a regional thing.

·
Registered
511 Posts
[:I] I see what you mean!! Come on East side lets see who represents their Focus! lol
If we all talk to each other then maybe we can get together someday and show off our cars... swtich info, parts , ideas.. It would be great!!!
[:p]

opps this is WhoazWifey, I forgot to change names! lol[8]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok I'm going to throw out a tentative date frame to have it, I say just after the 1st of the year, in 2004. We can check out everyone's Xmas crap for their ride. Maybe go to a local drag strip for bragging rights, possible autox ideas, and of course, a Focus Show, the day we all decide to go back home, we can go to like Applebee's or Hooter's er something, and have a mini-Focus show ;) I'm game, I just need to know a good deal ahead of time so I can get off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im new here....

heyy everyone, im new to this site. i just bought a 2000 focus SE 2.0i zetec. its a very dope color, kind of a metallic gray/silver. i got it for nearly $6000 and it only had 34,000 miles on it! i'm from the suburbs of philly and no one i've seen has a suped up focus in my area. I'm tryin to become a pioneer in my area. it really pisses me off that everyone goes out to buy crappy hondas just because everyone else has one. it makes me sick! anyways, hit me up just to chat or somethin. i need ideas on how to start off hookin my car up. i hope this isnt some site where people just post something and never return to see what everyone else has to say. im really into hearin what other peoples opinions are.heyy

·
Registered
793 Posts
im in DE so.... lets do something in like VA

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm in VT, but I got almost 3 days off (Mon/Tue off, and don't work 'till afternoon Wed). I'd be up to a drive...
Or I could take a weekend off, and be up for a drive...
or call in sick, and be up for a drive...
I think I made my point!

·
Registered
432 Posts
First time being a member, but i always checking out the website. I had a 2001 silver zx3, but i always wanted a SVT now got it .2003 yellow SVT wit gun metal rims n recaro bucket seats. But anyway im down to go to car show DEEP wit alot of focuses. i get tired seeing civics, eclipes, and neons there all the time. I just wanna go to some places deep ass hell. All kinds of focuses hooked up it dont matter I just wanna be there wit a lot of focuses chillin stuntin, posten up but any just holla ach boy mac1

·
Registered
975 Posts
Im pretty new to this site im In Va and i'll drive anywhere for a meet..some of my friends organize meets for mustangs in daniellsville NC at some track down thea..but we should definetly have a east coast meet somewhere i have a black svt focus just added a short throw shifter..really in the mood to blow some imports away because not alot of people have svt's that i kno down here..but im really looking forward to some type of an event

·
Registered
4 Posts
im down with that and i have one word for every one that is close to stafford va my car crew
[email protected]
MORALLY WRONG RACING
MORALLYWRONGRACING.NETFIRMS.COM
We do it all we have a performance shop where we work at so if any of you guy's of girl's out there need anything done to there car hit me up 540-809-1851 later i will post so more thing's up

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yo i live in woodbridge 2000zx3 do u hit up 28 south in manassas? Let me kno if u guyz plan on having some races or anything up in stafford..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts