Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Dented. !%$#@!

2418 Views 45 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  jrzx3

Not too thrilled about that to say the least. Happened overnight at my apt complex. Called complex office and sherriff's office and nothing I can do. I don't have proof and haven't seen the truck I suspect since that night. I actually think they were the ones who got evicted the next day. WTF!!!

Oh well.. I have no $ to get her fixed since I have loads of other bills to pay. Looks like I'll be riding around with her dented, scratched up and (still) dirty for a while...

Tampa area - anyone knows a good 'Dent Dr.' for cheap let me know! The back part of the dent is gonna be a b!tch to pop out smoothly. :(

Thanks for looking/reading.....

Jackie

(I think it's time to take off the 'focusworld.net' stickers eh?? That's been years... ha!)
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· FF Veteran Goofball
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, but you can ask me specifics over pm, and perhaps I'll answer. lol I'm DEF not going to give out info over the internet like that. (Not being mean, it's just caution since I'm female.) :)

· RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,592 Posts
Ouchie [B)] I would personally hunt down and cause some severe damage to somebody that done that to my car. It hurt me when i hit a rock and popped a hole in my stock bumper, but i upgraded to the SVT Front Fascia. I had to drive around with a huge hole in my bumper for about 3 months, untill i could afford the upgrade. (Glad I did, i got a SUPER deal on it [thumb])

Not to thread Jack, but here's my ex-battle damage [?|]

· Registered
926 Posts
get a good description and ill drive to FL and beat him with his own bumper... lol I know how you feel mine got hit a week ago, not nealy as bad, but still hit and run.... you have my full sympathy. hope you can get it fixed soon

Mouse

· FF Veteran Goofball
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys... I know that I won't be getting it fixed anytime soon. And oh well... I'm okay with that I guess. Like I said, I have other stuff to worry about right now, financially. Thanks so much for the well wishes though. :)

· Titular Wit Here
5,786 Posts
Damn that sucks big time, that is a difficult area to repair properly. This is exactly why in the next few months as I look for a new place to live I will not settle for anything without some kind of garage... I don't care if it's the slums and a total craphole, if it's got a safe place to keep my Focus I'll consider it. [:)]

Sorry to see the damage though, hit and run losers are the worst.

· WhiteSTguy
6,289 Posts
same thing happened to me last week in a parking lot. fortunate enough that they had insurance, but i still have to drive around with that big dent till it gets fixed.

· FF Veteran Goofball
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ at least you got their info and also, you can get another bumper even if you didn't no?

see, if it were on my bumper - i'd just get another black one.. that wouldn't be difficult AT ALL. :'(

(i'm jealous.. i looooooove the comp oranges.)

· Registered
1,912 Posts
I know your pain my wife 04 taurus got backed into and caved the whole door in. Was going to cost 1600 to fix and since I didn't have the cash and didn't want my insurance to go up she had to drive a big dent also then hit and runs guys suck

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.