Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He wants letters....
I dont have the address yet but will get it for you all next week.
He wants pictures of Evans wang Erics wang Shugs boobs and Crystals Ass..... (I wouldnt mind having a few pics of Crystals ass myself but... this isnt about me)[slap]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LMAO

What, is he tired of my wang already? He'll be back, they all come come back.

Get that address up ASAP, we can all chip in on a care package for the Ol' Boy.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
where is he at? tell him to call me sometime, or txt if the army allows those things...

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
where is he at? tell him to call me sometime, or txt if the army allows those things...
Unless it has changed you cant call or txt while you are in basic.Once you get out of it you can but thats 8 weeks later.They do let you have letters and care packages though.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
yeah, no calling and texting lol, they make you do it old school style and write letters, wtf?! but that's the military, living in yesterday! haha

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
gay gay gay

i'll send him some nudie pics

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Just let us know when you get an addy. If you talk to him before I do Randall, tell him I love the jeans he gave me....fit like a sexy glove.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Randall , was there a tear in your eye seeing him leave ? Maybe you need a care package too of broken elevator parts for a reminder .

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
He can still text so I dont think he is at Basic yet

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he left mobile monday morning and all my communications with him stopped that night. He is in BCT now and I am expecting a letter Sometime next week.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
Cool just let us know^^ When i was in it made it alot better to get mail and care packages.The bad thing is our drill instructor would get the care packages and get first dibs on them and you got the rest.Just another mind game they play!!

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
Put laxatives in the cookies, so when the DI nabbs the goodies... lolly can have a break for an hour or two.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
That would be too funny^^^^ you might pay for it later but it would be a good one to pull!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Give Lolly the letter warning him and make 2 different cookies put the laxitives in one and keep the other clean.

That might work. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts