Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am DEMANDING that someone manufacture LED tails for the 2005+ sedan! This is frigging ridiculous! Every car in the world has this stuff but we just have to be sol and deal with it? I really am pretty frustrated and I think it's time someone did something about it! Demand LED tails and demand them NOW! We are a lucrative market just waiting to be tapped but apparently we aren't important enough. Come on! Anybody?

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I'm half and half on this one...LEDs can sometimes look a little rice...I'm more of a nite-shade person myself.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm half and half on this one...LEDs can sometimes look a little rice...I'm more of a nite-shade person myself.
I agree, if it isn't done right it can look real bad but they wouldn't even have to be led, just so long as they are different from stockers.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
This is true...maybe they could come out with good ones this time. If found few 00-04 ones that I like...even if at all one. I think to many of them are filled with chrome...lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Agreed 100%. But I think we need options on a body kit as well... as far as I know, Wings west is the only manufacturer of those... and they don't have a pic on our model.
But at least we finally have a couple options for headlights.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
im with you guys with someone making led sedan taillights. from the 00-04 to 05-07, someone needs to get the word out!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I agree. I love how nightshaded tails look, but I NEED something new

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok guys, so, now we need to figure out what we are going to do to get the ball rolling. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
LED's are fresh!

I also demand someone to manufacture a set of nice looking LED tails for my sedan. If they are done right, they won't look ricey at all.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
I was thinking of turning mine into LED tails. But i discovered my brake light and turn signal are intergrated.

Wouldnt be too hard. Just a trip to radioshack for LEDS, diodes, and a circuit board. then solder away.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking of turning mine into LED tails. But i discovered my brake light and turn signal are intergrated.

Wouldnt be too hard. Just a trip to radioshack for LEDS, diodes, and a circuit board. then solder away.
Not a bad idea. Program animations into em too. lol. Like a smiley face or something. lol. idk. What does it take to manufacture a tail light? I imagine a lot of large equipment is involved.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts