Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
im am but i will be leaving this wonderfully boring state for colorado in a few days.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm from wilmington DE. If you ever see a black hatch w/ white decals, its prolly me

·
Registered
0 Posts
I may be in that area tomorrow, if you see a lowered Liquid Gray hatch with REAL European Tails it's probably me.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I'm still in Delaware unfortunately. Dover area. I have 5 years left here I figure. I might die of boredom before that however.

- Three years until I finish my BA degree
- 4 years until my Reserve duty will be done
- 1 year after that to find a job

·
Registered
329 Posts
Im in lower slower De. Seaford that is LOL.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i'm only bout 10 min south of delaware, does that count. and with my job i spend a good bit of time there

·
Registered
91 Posts
i'm only bout 10 min south of delaware, does that count. and with my job i spend a good bit of time there

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
im in de. around wilm. primer black svt with black wheels.. ghetto hotness

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I've got a black ZX3 with gun metal looking wheels and a cracked headlight lens (soon to be replaced). I work in Milford and live near Dover. I don't drive this car much. I've got big plans for it the next two years.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I live in Seaford. Mostly in Salisbury i go to dover occasionaly i drive a pitchblack SVT 4 door hatch with the euro wheels and Hid's. Have not seen many modded foci around here though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Delaware here, but no longer have the focus, I live down near middletown. you'll see me in a dark blue modded cav or a light blue scion tC.

This

Or this

·
Registered
975 Posts
im about 5-10 min from del in cecil county MD
im in newark every weekend

·
Registered
62 Posts
just joined, from north wilmington. hey whitey626 ive seen you driving around a couple times. i can tell from the white decails. have a good one!

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
update im no longer in delaware im in colorado now

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
not really its boring it sucks and everything is to far away its almost two hours to the neareast dragstrip and it beside a mountain ie cold as hell and poor air

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
better then de where everything is compacted and boring

and nothing to do but go to the mall

1 - 20 of 20 Posts