Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
my friend showed me this post and i was like okay im signing up today!!! and here it goes.

okay is there anyone in here that would like to meet up for a shop night in southern de which consists of bolt on items or just sitting around b/s-ing with a pizza and beer (big jobs we could schedule like clutches timingbelts stuff of that nature) ... full internet access in the shop with availabilty of ford direct shop manuals (i am a ford technician) my friend has a shop at his residence with a 9000lb lift compressor fully equipped shop. my car will soon go under the wrench for a timingbelt and clucth at this facility. anybody is welcome just let us know if you are interested. DOES NOT MATTER IF YOUR AN SVT OWNER you could have a regular zx3 zx4 zx5 ztw st even an RS however i may steal that from you jkjk. We even welcome those less fortunate mustang owners :) haha just a joke. we work on our cars, my friend and i both have a SVTF his 04 Mine is an 03... we just happened to pass each other one day stopped at my work and started bs-ing. we both said we thought we were the only downstate delawarians with SVT Foci. there are not many in the state of de... i know of another 03 red in newark. always out in front of the pnc bank in the newark shopping center. It would be cool if we could all run in a pack at the OC car and truck show, (cruise in at the end of may) anyway just an idea

you could contact me at OtterBuddy13 or my friend DE04SVTfoci

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Id be down with that i just got a zx4 though

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey just want to intro myself Lee not new to the site but will have more time to post just been real busy with selling big house, moving into small house, remod, have shop built install everything build deck on and on oh yeh working two jobs down to one now, now have time to drive my foci and play in shop FR2ho it doe's not matter what focus you have all are welcome I know for some of you it will be hard for you to make it no prob we can do weekends to oh yeh not to good at typing or spelling but al wingit

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ive only lived here for a few years how far are you from wilmington?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
actually just thought about it i gotta work until 4 that saturday but after that and sunday im free

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
would after 4 work or would that be to late

·
Registered
37 Posts
No prob at all glad to have you guys over and any other foci, ford, people are welcome Tuesday shop night was cool. reg crowd showed up most of them and me have F-250 4x4 superdutys mine having the mighty V-10 Toms got a new stater and mine got a new altenator not bad with 250.000 miles

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
your not allowed to though kipp who am i gonna hang out with when i finish school and decide to move back to dover if i decide that cause your right about this rural living its nice.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts