Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i think it looks pretty frickin sweet. i should send that o my neighbor since he's got a red del sol

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I LOOOOOOOVE the G35 Sport Coupe SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Actually debating about getting one of those instead of the Volvo S40 T5 this fall/coming spring....

That looks strange on the del sol though, not a big fan of those 'kits' myself..... if you want a G35, buy a G35.... the only 'kits' like that that look actually like the car it's suppose to be is the lambo ones I've seen recently.

·
Registered
258 Posts
front looks like a s2000

·
Registered
682 Posts
I think it looks ugly just my opinion, that is horrible drags the g35 stlying through the dirt, honda driver's need to get out and buy other cars and not copy them, i was coasting through ebay and saw a crx with focus headlights, it was the ugliest thing i have ever seen done to a car.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I will give it this much, it looks better then 90% of the kits they have for the Del Sol. The front looks a little off but I like the rear. Makes me wonder if any one has done a NSX looking kit to a member of the civic family?

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
I'd have to agree. ^^^^^^^^^ I actually like how the rear looks, but hate the front.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I LOVE the whole kit. I think it looks better then the stock Del Sol configuration!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts