Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could use some help learning what the various codes are in the sticker that is inside the driver's side door.

I have a 2004 ZX5.

I already found the sticky topic in this forum that has a link to decode your VIN number. I used that link to decode my VIN. So, I know what my VIN means. (thank you)

The codes I don't understand are all at the bottom of the sticker, below the bar code. They are codes such as "BRK", "INT TR", "TP/PS", etc. Everything below the bar code (except the VIN number), I have no idea what it means.

Thank you to anyone who can explain what these codes stand for.

·
Registered
911 Posts
EXT PNT: Exterior Paint Code
RC: Region Code
DSO: Domestic SpeciaOrder Code (not listed)
BRK C: Brake Code (not listed means rear drums)
INT TR: Interior Trim Code (First letter is color, second is fabric pattern)
TP/PS: Tape/Paint Pinstripe Code (no pinstripe)
R: Radio Code
AXLE: Axle Code
TR: Transmission Code
SPR: Spring Code
3AK1A: Suspension ID
MBU: Manufacturer ID number

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks very much BrightonBrad.

Is there a door sticker decoder somewhere? I have seen a door sticker decoder on another forum for Ford trucks, so I was wondering if there's a similar door sticker decoder for Ford Focus?

I've tried to find the individual codes on google, and can't find what my codes mean.

For example, what's a "V" radio code? What's an "XX" axle? What does "SA" mean for the interior trim?

Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
EXT PNT: Exterior Paint (color)
RC: Reserve Capacity (measured in minutes, refers to battery)
DSO: District Sales Office
INT TR: Internal Trim (type of seat and interior color)

·
Registered
1 Posts
What color is my interior i understand some of the sticker codes but, want to know more about my color this is on a 2006 Explorer it says UA and beside that it has INT TR below that it has SL now what color is that is it Sand or what the, reason i am asking is i am trying to find seat covers to match the color of the seats to not get them dirty i bought this very low mile XLT in very great shape and been well taken care of looks like it just came off the show room floor bought this year in JAN and want to know can't find a decoder to tell me what color this is. Thank You Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts