Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing around with decal Idea's for my focus for the past week.

Its Gonna Be The first Decal Picture,,I think...lol.

Both Decals are done in Paint..so they look shitty....and I know most will say they are shitty decals anyways...AWW WELL!!!!...Showing you Anyways!!

Second Choice

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
If HAVE to do it then go with the first one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
decals always through the flow off a car for me.

meh. neither, but it you have to do one, do the top one, without the bottom piece, then it would be alright.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Definitely not to my tastes either, but like GPKustoms said, if you have to do one, #1 without the bottom portion would look alright, IMO.

·
Registered
545 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Man don't fast and furious the focus and ruin it...it's a euro car...not some peice of jap crap...clean it up and make it look good....not a pep boys special.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
neither one flows with the lines of the car. Go back and try again .don't settel for what you don't want

·
Registered
43 Posts
dont do either, those graphics might, might have looked cool in 2002, but not now. no graphics=good graphics

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
the top one, if you must do either one or the other and have no other options whatsoever for decals, and absolutely can't have NO decals

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
PLEASE don't decal your car up [:(]

·
Registered
969 Posts
I dunno, never really understood the point of decals or body kits, especially on a car that retailed for $13-$17k. Stock looks good enough for me. I just think it silly to drop money into things that aren't realistically going to help the car's performance. Short of a super expensive racing grade body kit, none of them are going to make any real performance difference, and wings look silly and serve no useful purpose on a front wheel drive car.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
first looks good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts