Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought an 01 focus ZX3. It is virtually stock, and i am looking at putting a catback exhaust system. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good cheap system. Also, I do NOT want it to sound like a bumblebee on steroids like every honda out there. I was thinking borla or flowmaster, but anyone have any ideas?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
define "Cheap"

·
Registered
963 Posts
Dude if you lookin for cheap Borla aint cheap and flowmaster is loud and ricey sounding in my opinion. check out www.trubendz.com it'll be cheaper through them. the have flowmaster, borla, and magnaflow on there. Just make sure you buy stainless steel or you'll be buyin a new catback within a cpl years.

Hey guys, I just bought an 01 focus ZX3. It is virtually stock, and i am looking at putting a catback exhaust system. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good cheap system. Also, I do NOT want it to sound like a bumblebee on steroids like every honda out there. I was thinking borla or flowmaster, but anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry, I need to clarify. I guess what I am looking for is a decent price. I don't want a fancy way more than I need expensive system, but I don't want a cheap piece of crap that's going to fall off right away. I just want something decent.

I looked that up, that's decent, so you would say stay away from the aluminized steel catback system?

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
go for a mbrp. its cheap, stainless, fit is awesome, it sounds great, and the customer service is second to none they are great to deal with.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
^^ im with him on that i got the mbrp

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I have a magnaflow, fairly expensive for what I got though, but I love it

I've heard alot of good things about the mbrp though, so that might be your best bet [thumb]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts