Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
sometimes decals over power a car, especially when their very big...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
hey I heard it allot when I did mine but say its your car can't make everyone else happy with it so go for it

·
Registered
758 Posts
yeah, you have the final decision as of what goes on your ride, and IMHO i think it may look pretty good, it's a linear design, and our Foci have alot of hard lines, post pictures after the install :)

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
I wouldn't do it, you'd be better served to spend that money on go fast parts. Belive me it will be a lot more satisfying to upgrade your suspension then to put on a graphic that you are not sure would look good.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
yeah, that's why the people that have the "lame-flame" decals think they look so cool and really they look............

i say (from the pics presented) that'll be pretty cheese-a-rific!
(but obviously that's my personal taste and you have yours.)

so if you do it, i hope you like it? ;)

·
Registered
758 Posts
jrzx3 said:
yeah, that's why the people that have the "lame-flame" decals think they look so cool and really they look............
Thats funny, I don't like graphics on cars. But I decided if I ever did get it done, it would be black flames, or green ghost flames. Lol, it's sfunny how widely opinions very.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
It's not bad for a car that is flashy with a ton of mods. On a stock focus though (exterior wise) I'd say no...... but honestly, it's your car, it's your preference. Enjoy what you want.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.