Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, since the departure of Auto, Sedan Revolution has been without an official decal/logo and decal designer/supplier. ZX360 has graciously been filling in to help out the club, and we most humbly thank him for that.

But the time has come for Sedan Revolution to have a new official decal and I thought it would be fun/interesting to make it a contest. So here's the deal:

The contest runs from Today (Monday, June 23, 2014) until Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 (One consecutive month), and is open to any and all Sedan Revolution members. At the conclusion of the contest, Voting will commence, and will run for one more consecutive month. This will allow all members plenty of opportunity to have a vote.

What I am looking for is a complete set of decals. What that means is a three piece set:

1) Front bumper numbers, in the style of SR ###, with matching number set from 0-9 included.
This will allow members to print/purchase only the numbers they need.

2) Plain logo. This would preferably be text free, or at least text reduced.
If you wish to create a mirrored design for placement on the opposite side, they would be welcomed.

3) Full Decal. This will include the following text: "WWW.FocusFanatics.COM", "Sedan Revolution", and "Member #" with matching number set from 0-9 included, for member to be able to print/purchase only the numbers required.

Some of the members are probably wondering, and to answer that question, no, you would not be expected to purchase a complete set of decals. I merely wish to have all decals come from a matching set, to allow members to pick the pieces that best fit their design/theme.

The winning designer will have the pleasure of being the recommended supplier of the decal set, the pleasure of knowing that your design will be featured on any future Sedan Revolution member sedan's, and special notation in the member list.

Now, the one and only condition. The winning entry will be required to submit the appropriate graphics/vectors to the mods for storage/usage as the mod's deem fit. This allows us to continue to use the winning entry, even if the designer becomes inactive, or is unable to supply the desired colour/vinyl for a member.

So, poke your designer friends, engage those creative juices, and have At'er!

Submissions will be posted to this thread, and Voting will be in a new thread. Please keep it on topic.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
I am still willing to do these for you guys if you would like, I've done the old ones for the group for a very long time and would be honored to continue supplying them.

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do thank you for that, and I personally would welcome you to submit your design for the contest. Its intentionally being left up to the members to decide design they like.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
will start working on this tonight... hopefully have it up by tomorrow night... sorry guys... i've been wanting to do this... but time has not allowed me...

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries, havent closed it yet, so it'll be extended for a while still...

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright. Contest is closed due to lack of interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.