Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK everyone since this seems to be the biggest turn out for a Gump meet (I know all the others went great) I think I need to lay down some important points. Now I'm not gonna be an ass about this, those that know me know I am all about a good time but with large groups come LOTS of noise. This hotel is pretty upscale and I can promise there will be snooty people, and a high chance we can be kicked out quick for breaking rules some are already broken (I'll explain later).

Now first thing I want to mention is staying respectful of the other people in the hotel, lets try to be quiet in the rooms and outside at night. We don't need to whisper but no need to be yelling just try to be aware of your voice level and feel free to remind anyone (even ME) if someone may get too loud. If we are on a high upper floor try not to jump and run in the room, thats a really quick way to piss off the people downstairs.

Now about the rules we are ALREADY breaking. The hotel's employee rate rules state that I am not supposed to have anymore than 2 people in EACH room. Anymore than that and we can get charged 20.00 more PER PERSON, all I ask is keep a low profile. Use side and rear doors when possible and if you do need something from the hotel (towels, soap, pillows Ect.) let the person who's name is on the room call and speak with the front desk. If you are asked what room your staying in just say you are visiting a friend in room # whatever.

Keep your rooms as clean as you can, we can get charged extra if its trashed (housekeeping will alert the front desk of this) keep cans and such in the trash to avoid these extra charges.

If I can think of anything else I will add it but as for now those are the HOT points.

Follow those and I'm sure we will all have a blast, I can't wait to meet all you new people and see all you regular guys again!!

Jon [thumb]

(ps) if anyone has any to add please do so, PLEASE KEEP IT ON TOPIC!!!!!!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
so you mean no keystone towers? are you also saying that due to the upscale nature of this hotel we are unlikely to find vienna sausage cans in the drawers? damn.

i for one get exceedingly loud when i drink, so we will all need to keep track of each other. luckily we have a few sober people to keep wraps on us. unfortunately DAN WILL NOT BE ONE OF THEM, i will get you hammered-ass drunk if its the last thing i do. that is all.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I wont be there either =/.. so thats another sober person gone. LOL

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
well... hmm. I guess I can try and stay in one spot.. I usually wind up wandering around. haha

wait.. were staying at the Breastwestern right?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
thats your call hahaha could be the Breastbassy suites

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
well... hmm. I guess I can try and stay in one spot.. I usually wind up wandering around. haha

hmmmmmm.....lets check the meet info

Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center
300 Tallapoosa Street,
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
Sure looks like that says Best Western to me.

I'm sure i'll be one of the sober one's at the meet as well and i'll be more then happy to keep you kids in line.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
if i come... and drink... and get kicked out drunk, i'm going to be pissed. i'm a calm drunk, but sleeping drunk in my car in the cold will not only ruin my night, but the night of whomever got us kicked out.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I'm sure i'll be one of the sober one's at the meet as well.
Is that sarcasim? I hope you and Mary knock some back with us.

The one thing that rings a bell for me is if we all decide to hang out by the pool or in a large group....I'm hoping we do, but thats going to draw attention. And the hot tub/jacuzzi. I plan on getting in, as I'm sure others do also. I'm sure we'll all be noticed in some way.

The other thing that bothers me....the amount of cars that are going to be parked at the hotel. Again, its going to get noticed.

So....what about those red flags?

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts

^^^ I hope so me likey the breastwestern!! Also i think we can live with the rules soforth set upon us by super mod john.[drinking]

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
I was trying to figure out what edicate was. LOL

Ok so yeah, I got no problems keeping my mouth shut and keeping you folks in line. Also me drunk? You better try real hard. I'd probably still just be a quiet little ass though so really no use in getting me plastered.

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
i think we need to make a roll call.. and see EXACLTY how many people are coming.

Should we get a third room?

·
Registered
358 Posts
if i come... and drink... and get kicked out drunk, i'm going to be pissed. i'm a calm drunk, but sleeping drunk in my car in the cold will not only ruin my night, but the night of whomever got us kicked out.
If you get kicked out I will send lawley out to keep you warm. If a lady gets kicked out.... I will do the honors. :) At least my offering will keep the women from getting out of control. all women fear the fatboy. Join the club S.O.D's

And if we are making a role call. fatboy takes up two.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Well if you want, we can start a roll call here.

Me and Jess are in.

And I'm looking forward to Breastwestern or the Embreasty suite. I can't wait to get nice and toasted and try the jacuzzi out.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
I was trying to figure out what edicate was. LOL

Ok so yeah, I got no problems keeping my mouth shut and keeping you folks in line. Also me drunk? You better try real hard. I'd probably still just be a quiet little ass though so really no use in getting me plastered.
sounds like a challenge to me [;)]

1 - 20 of 290 Posts