Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wonderign if i shoudl take the badging off my car let me hear what yall think

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i did mine, just use fishing nilon or the teeth cleaner string and u set... then use some go gone...

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
yes debadge and you'll like it I guarantee it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am from the other side!!! Not only NO!!! HE** No!!! I myself like that stuff!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i took mine off, well not focus but dealer sticker, looks way better, i like it to say FOCUS

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just got done debadging my 05 ZX4 And it looks way better. And I loved the badges on it stock but its way cleaner looking without them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So there isnt any holes behind the Focus emblem?
I told my buddy we should debadge his focus but I didnt want to remove it till I knew for certain there wasnt any holes.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Take it off baby!! Woo Hooo!! umm hahaha

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I finally debadged mine a couple weeks ago. Looks much better IMO, though I simple left the "ST" badge, moving it to a different spot on the decklid.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I didn't want to remove mine, I like the ford logos on the car, as well as having 'focus' on it ... (friends and family refer to the car as 'the focus') and I like having the SE logo there, although I have contemplated replacing the SE with something like SVT or probably more likely a logo or something from a mustang (Mack 1, Cobra ... etc)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts