Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, it is with heavy heart that I post this, but our dark red '05 Focus zx3 nicknamed 'Cliffjumper' by the kids, (we're big G1 Transformer fans) died this morning when I smacked into a Mini Cooper, that wasn't sure if she was going to go through a yellow light, and ultimately decided not too. I wanted to thank you guys and ladies for all of the support and help that you provided that helped my wife and I keep him on the road even when he was being contrariwise. Thanks again.

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
good evening, it is with heavy heart that i post this, but our dark red '05 focus zx3 nicknamed 'cliffjumper' by the kids, (we're big g1 transformer fans) died this morning when i smacked into a mini cooper, that wasn't sure if she was going to go through a yellow light, and ultimately decided not too. I wanted to thank you guys and ladies for all of the support and help that you provided that helped my wife and i keep him on the road even when he was being contrariwise. Thanks again.
rip.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,303 Posts
Bummer, but as you found out, never assume.....Should be able to find another thou.....

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
Man I fixed one myself worse than that in '08 and it's still running fine today.

Appears that the bags never went off..............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts