Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have rigged your house with several explosives. You have until Sunday September 28th to return the Xbox.[deviltail]

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
catmostfeared? lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've also kidnapped his wife and replaced her with a robotic version rigged with explosives. Don't mess with me man.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
lmao the funny thing is he is always playing COD with me...lol

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Does it still let out heat?? That way it doesn't RROD.
sorry to say but that doesnt help. i have an intercooler on the back of mine plus a small cubicle fan on mine and i still got the RROD. its a hardware issue with the solder coming loose. sometimes that happens when it over heats, but usually not. its more likely if you move it a lot or something like that.

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
thanks drew my kids were outside playing and tripped a claymore and there gone and since you kidnapped the wife,[:)~] I'm a free man so I stuffed my 62" wide screen and both xboxs into my red focus and left to a serect hide out[gunfire]

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I placed a transmitter in all of your vehicles. I know exactly where you are. Just an FWI: My basement isn't the best "secret" hide out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Drew, I saw Marty on the Snyderbahn today around 6:20, he was booking east around Bardstown Rd. Good luck finding him!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts