Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a Focus, and I'm a bit concerned about some of the issues people are reporting, particularly with My Ford Touch.

So, I want to make sure I'm buying from a dealer that provides excellent after sales service.

Can anyone provide a recommendation?

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
The first two that stand out to me, based on their reputation in the community is Tom Holzer Ford in Farmington Hills and Elder Ford in Troy. I can't say I have personal experience with them in sales or service, but I am in the retail side of things with a different brand in the metro area, and those two stores consistently get good reviews and feedback from customers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just had to replace the door latch mechanism on my Focus, and I called around to 3 dealers to get prices and see if the part was in stock. Surprisingly, I got 3 different prices for the same exact part. The cheapest was the dealer in Belleville, just north of I-94 on Belleville Road. They were $20 cheaper than dealer #2 and $40 cheaper than dealer #3. The part was $150 vs $170 vs $190. That's a huge difference to me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I believe his name is mike schnider or snyder at royal oak ford, we had body damage and a mile overage on our first focus we leased, and plus we were gonna stop leasing all together! and he waived all of the charges he could have dumped on us, a really good guy, he and his buddy are great guys and give good deals!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts