Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week and a half ago after keeping my focus for 11 days and unable to recreate the shifting problem my dealer installed a "flight recorder" on my car. We were to press a record button if there was any trouble shifting. Finally on Saturday this happened. Took the flight recorder in this morning to be read and the car goes back in tomorrow. Again we wait.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
About a week and a half ago after keeping my focus for 11 days and unable to recreate the shifting problem my dealer installed a "flight recorder" on my car. We were to press a record button if there was any trouble shifting. Finally on Saturday this happened. Took the flight recorder in this morning to be read and the car goes back in tomorrow. Again we wait.
My offer still stands to look into this. :) Just send me your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location in a private message.

Meagan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My offer still stands to look into this. :) Just send me your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location in a private message.

Meagan
I do appreciate that and I will keep that in mind. For now my dealership is working hard to find a solution to my problem and I am willing to allow them that chance. I understand that they can't just go replacing parts on my car nor would I want them to do that without being sure. In the event that we can't find a solution I will let you know!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I do appreciate that and I will keep that in mind. For now my dealership is working hard to find a solution to my problem and I am willing to allow them that chance. I understand that they can't just go replacing parts on my car nor would I want them to do that without being sure. In the event that we can't find a solution I will let you know!
Sounds good to me. :)

Meagan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts