Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the body kit availible through the ford dealer installed, and do you have pictures of all sides? Thanks.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I don't think a Ford Dealer will install a aftermarket body, unless the mechanic is your friend or something.

·
Registered
732 Posts
oh sorry bout that, well they should be able to, jus ask the parts dealer at ford to get it for u but that is pricey but hey u get a chrome exhaust tip too lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
dealer bodykits

Yes my name is Brandon Noe and i manage a custom performance shop and i fu are lookin for a body kit im the person to get it from i got full kits starting at 600.00 shipped and also include your choice of a free alarm or underbody neon kit so if u have any questions fell free to call me at 330-329-8722 or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Dealers sometimes install kits, a guy that drives a 2000 5spd zx3 has a dealer installed package. It's the wings west W-Type, with some really nice wheels.

·
Registered
511 Posts
That Ford kit is so plain and ugly for that money! Yuk! You are better of buying a kit and going to a body shop.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
yea, the one body kit that Ford actually sells in their catalog is just.... gay. It has sideskirts imilar to the svt, a front and rear lip, abs plastic, and is like 1000.

·
Registered
511 Posts
It's called "Dont buy aftermarket products direct" or you will be ROBBED! $600 for stock head unit ... I have seen that before!

·
Registered
565 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong....but arent those sideskirts and the spoiler the same as what comes stock on the S2 models???

·
Registered
511 Posts
Im not sure to be honest... is that the case?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts