Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Wow...those are crazy prices...seems to good to be true.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^^ yeah besides that fact. So are those good deals or what. OR like FociZX4ST said too good to be true.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
those are "universal kits" so alot of fabrication would go into them still

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have seen those on EBAY for years, just my two cents, but everytime I find a "GREAT" deal on Ebay I have usually thrown my money away, I personally would save up and get a legit Turbo kit from a reputable company before buying one of those, but if you want to gamble with a grand or so, go for it. Let us know if it works, I'll pick up one for my non-boosted car...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol im not gonna buy one, i was just wondering if these were good or not. Because they DO sound too good to be true.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The last link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TURB..._W0QQitemZ250321781187QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMoto rs_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2503217811 87&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A1 2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Is pretty much the turbo kit that I bought. But had to do a lot of work to get it to work. Everything in the kit is pretty decent. Though I would go with a different turbo. With a duratec 2.0 you'll be at 4-4.5K rpm before you get full boost.

Good Luck.

Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts