Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Oh man, what a waste! [bigcry]

BTW, is that a PT Cruiser in the background of the first picture? Do they sell that in the UK??

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Haha, that's funny. I didn't think the PT Cruiser was sold outside the U.S. Hard to believe they're trying to foist that stuff onto other countries now too. [rolleyes]

At any rate, that's too bad about the RS. The same thing is happening over here with the Dodge SRT-4 and the Mitsubishi EVO and the Subaru STi and... well, you get the idea. Fast and relatively inexpensive cars = likelihood of young and inexperienced drivers buying it and wrecking it.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Oh man.. Im gonna cry.. I would still take it though, Atleast I could say I had half an Rs..
Hey SVT4ME Is that you in your icon?! If so call me! 685-5432

lol just messing with ya!
-Shawn

·
Registered
171 Posts
yea, i'm young, i bought a focus, and i wrecked it. now i think i'm getting another one [:D]

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
[rofl] XxDRIVERxX, I set myself up for that one, I guess.

The wheel thing is not a bad idea. For a US Focus to have the RS wheels would be very unique.

And I'm still kinda young myself, hope I don't wreck mine anytime soon doing something stupid...

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
I'll have the headlights, the seats, the wheel, the rear bumper, the rims, the rear spoiler, the indicators.... PLEEEEEASE... :D

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Thats Awful, looks like he was trying to re-enact markko martin on that one damn!

·
Registered
793 Posts
ZETEC3 said:
Thats Awful, looks like he was trying to re-enact markko martin on that one damn!
I agree, whats with everyone driving their RS focus into a tree lol Must be a european thing......

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Holy crap! That's pretty bad.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
SVT4ME said:
[rofl] XxDRIVERxX, I set myself up for that one, I guess.

The wheel thing is not a bad idea. For a US Focus to have the RS wheels would be very unique.

And I'm still kinda young myself, hope I don't wreck mine anytime soon doing something stupid...
dang he beat me to it, anyway i hear the RS wheels stick out too far, they will stick out past your fenders and look like ass as well as cause other problems

·
Registered
185 Posts
You know look at that first picture and then the one on the flat bed. Those aren't the same cars.
2 dead RS's?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Rockn&Rolln said:
You know look at that first picture and then the one on the flat bed. Those aren't the same cars.
I noticed that a while ago. But both pics show the car with the same seats in them.
Maybe it just rolled off the bed of the truck again....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
NOooooOoOooooOoOOOO!

SO young... SO beautiful.... Such a waste...

*sniff*

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ZX3_Chick said:
I noticed that a while ago. But both pics show the car with the same seats in them.
Maybe it just rolled off the bed of the truck again....

them seats come standard mate! every RS focus has the blue/black spartaco bucket seats ;)

p.s looks like link is down atm for pictures

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I forgot those wheels are larger, aren't they? And of course the RS has flared fenders to accomodate that. So maybe the RS wheels wouldn't look so great on an American Focus. Oh well.

As for the pictures, perhaps they are the same car, just at different times? Like, at the scene, and then afterwards when it's been picked clean of parts? I dunno...

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
Those are 2 different cars. Notice the one in the third picture has headlights, no driver side mirror and the hood is relatively straight near the very front. The first picture the front is toast, no headlights and the side mirrors are both there. The one in the ditch may be yet a 3rd car, but I dant tell.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts