Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a fair number of folks commenting about the lack of a Dead Pedal in the 2012. so I thought I would start a thread specifically for that since I did a search and came up with several pages of threads where it is mentioned.

I have two cars that have sticks so like a lot of you my foot kind of gravitates to the dead pedal spot when I am driving an automatic. There are a number of makers of dead pedals for the mustangs and a few for the SVT Focus. has anyone compared the SVT dead pedal spot to the 2012? anyone tried to use one of the after market dead pedals made for the SVT in their 3rd Gen? here is a link but I have yet to find anyone who says they will work. maybe we can all get together and convince a manufacturer to whip one up.

http://www.redlinetuning.com/DP-FOC-ALL-01.html

·
Registered
321 Posts
I can't seem to find it now but somebody posted a universal product similar to that but looked much better IMO

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe they will jump in here and post it up again. Altho the problem with the universal stuff is that they generally don't utilize the manufacturers attachment points since they are all generally different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts