Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Raptor kit for my car. 35 watt setup with 5k bulbs.

Anyway. What does this plug into?

It is on the main harness that connects both boxes.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
That plugs into the oem headlight socket. (where you usually plug a light bulb into) It that turns on your headlights along with high low beam setting.

Reactions: ThatOneFocusGuy

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
No problem. If you have any other questions let me know. My 2nd ddm kit should be here later this week :D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i cannot stand DDM's kits. I had their bulbs and they colorshifted within 3 days of use. Been hearing nothing but bad about their warranty and ballasts lately too. If all goes bad for you, get the VVME kit on ebay. I had mine for almost 3 years and no issues at all. Just had to replace the bulbs.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i cannot stand DDM's kits. I had their bulbs and they colorshifted within 3 days of use. Been hearing nothing but bad about their warranty and ballasts lately too. If all goes bad for you, get the VVME kit on ebay. I had mine for almost 3 years and no issues at all. Just had to replace the bulbs.
I've heard good and bad from them. My set will be here today or Monday so I guess I'll find out if I like them or not. Haha. Damn cheap prices though.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I havnt had any problems with mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts