Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know theres two different ways to get your fog lights on alone... one with when you turn your car on they come on and one when you have just your one turn to the park running lights. i tried both on my 2002 zx3 and couldnt get either one to work....my fuses are call rl 12 n rl 13 is that right? the directions say r 12 and r 13. i went to the hot to's on FF hime page. anyone know where to find how to do this?

i think id rather have the one where i control when they cme on instead of running lights...

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
if you do the mod you can control them... just turn on that parkling lights and pull the knob out...

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Is your jumper wire right? Perhaps loose or not long enough to reach the terminals? R13 is correct. Be sure to use at least an 18 Gauge wire for this mod. Loves to heat up easily and corrode if not properly maintained.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i took some 12-3 wire and hammered the ends to flatten them out. instead of using the braided wire. more neat and fits great [thumb]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.