Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks great, love the exhaust, lip, rims, drop. You wouldn't mind having a liquid grey twin riding around would you? lol I gotta do the headlight painting soon

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Your welcome to do the headlights. But good luck making the lower lip, and i dont think anyone has payed much attention to the custom lower grill either :)

but, end of the year, your welcome to get an up close look at my car, considering i am moving to orlando in december. :)

the woman is there working for the mouse. so, thats where i will be :)

Brent

·
Registered
580 Posts
You are right, I hadn't noticed the lower grille, I'd like to do something in grey or aluminum for mine.

Yeah, come join the fun. I work for the mouse full time and my fiance does it part time while shes in school, good luck with the move.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Security dispatch & loss prevention ... pays the bills at least. Fiance works in entertainment. Orlando is a good area, always something to do at least, 'course having never been to Dallas Orlando may be a step down?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Looks wicked good.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I am local, sent you several pms' about getting you to make me a lip like that, whats up? There are a couple other of us that are interested too......you can make some easy money.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
hey structureguy, where did you get the exhaust?

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
man, wish i could get some lip like that. I think it looks good black. I noticed the grill but can't stop lookin' at that lip. No, for real your car looks good. What color red is that, like a rusted red.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
its actually blazing copper metalic. They only offered it for the 05 :) so im happy. so there are only a few of us running around here

Brent

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks nice do all the zx3 and zx5 exhaust look like that from the bottem or just the kit you have but still nice car

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
this is the guy I am talking about, I need that item number from e-bay.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Looks very nice man...best lookin 05 i've seen...and yes...orlando is def a step up from dallas...i spent a month there for work..stayed downtown dallas....it's dead there at night.....orlando has alot more goin on :)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
What are you doing parked there?????

21 - 40 of 41 Posts