Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before i even post these i hope you read this.
Yes i need to rework the mounting brackets for my lip so the fit is perfect.
I know the amp is huge, it is NOT sitting on the subs. Its floating 6-8" out from the subs. And i still need to change the color of my hatch to all black to match the box.

now that that is taken care of.... here are the pics

oh, and the lip is something that was made for me. so there ya go. if you have questions about anything just PM me.

System

Better pic of exaust

Headlights are painted now.

Thanx for lookin.

Brent

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Definitely looks nice man. Next I say get an SVT or RS wing deal on the back and possibly paint the sideview mirrors to match...that's what I"m working on right now. Those wheels are sick!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
That's one hot hatch you have right now. I'm not a huge fan of the newer front end look, but I admit that your's is looking really good. Keep up the good work. And what did you use to make the front lip with? And how did you mount it to the car?
Cooter13WNY said:
Which exhaust is that?
That seems to look like he has the HKS exhaust on there.

Cooter13WNY said:
Are you high? Why add a stupid decal that has nothing to do with the car?? Just leave the car how it is....
What are you talking about? He suggested that he add a wing to the car not a decal. Why don't you reread to sentence there.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Cooter13WNY said:
Are you high? Why add a stupid decal that has nothing to do with the car?? Just leave the car how it is....
^He's not suggesting for him to get a decal. He means the spoiler itself.

Car looks awesome man! Keep up the good work[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'm likin' it. The front grille needs to be painted body color though. Or maybe black.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
love the wheels, which ones are they. The exhaust is an OBX. And can you take a few close ups of the lights. It looks like you painted the turn signals in?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
very sick car. Love the wheels too what are they? And what tires are those?
For some reason I like the way the muffler is mounted. SOme may say its rice but the car is so well rounded it works like on GT-R or a Siliva

Logan

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
personally, i dont like the lip as is, i think it would look much better painted to match the car....

but thats just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt or two.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanx for the comments.
I plan on painting the grill surround at some point in time, and i think if i do anything with the mirrors i will pick up some svt's and paint em accordingly. The exaust, i was always a fan of it. Knew it was gonna get a few knocks, but im ok with that. And i want to pick up an RS wing sometime soon. But i have other things money has to go to :) but im doing what i can with what little money i have spent.

The wheels are HSR brand. Not sure of the exact wheel since i bought them used.

Tires are 215/45/17's (kinda beefy)

Drop - Progress springs with Eibach Pro dampers

Lip -- 16gauge sheetmetal. And mounted to the car in the fender and using 8 mounting brackets spread across the whole lip :)

Brent

1 - 20 of 41 Posts