Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got really bored this afternoon, and decided I was gonna get a few pictures of the Focus to share. I figured it was a nice, sunny day... what the hell. However, the moment I step outside with my camera, the clouds rolled across the sky, and God himself looked down and spoke the words "I hate you David". I didn't feel much like takin pictures of my car in the rain, so i got one from the front porch, which is sheltered... maybe if i'm still bored when it stops raining I'll take a few more...

It's a 2000 SE (duh) , bought it used in March.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, so I'm still bored.....

Here's the focus Staring down my mother's Sunfire. Notice the Fear and Trembling in the eyes of the Sunfire....

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My subs... inset in the top right hand corner is a picture of the amp, which you can just see behind the left hand side of the subs

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
under the hood... Bone stock (so far), but its clean![:D]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh wait.... did I say bone stock? FUZZY 8BALL AIRFREASHENER! good for 25whp right there, that is... [hihi]
HU is a sony, damned if i could get a picture of it to turn out though...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And finally... The Focus lined up against my father's Montana. My parents have a thing for Pontiac's... [???:)]

·
Registered
511 Posts
The dice really give it that PIMP feel, you know? PIMP JUICE!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well now, first of all, thank you to everyone for holding off on the comments about the "grocery getter gold" color, or as my little sister calls it, "old man tan".

Its gettin to late in the year now for a paint job, so i'm gonna save over the winter, and hopefully in the spring i'll be throwin on a Wings West Avenger body kit, and paintin the whole car black, tinting the windows, and when my bank account recovers, I'll look at some rims. In the meantime, I'm hopin to start some engine work after Christmas....

The Pyles sound pretty damn good. i'm wishing I had went with a sealed box as opposed to the bandpass, but what can I say, I'm attracted to shiny objects... cant really see it in that pcture, but there are blue neon lights around each sub, i have it wired to trunk light so they come on when you pop the trunk... gets some ooo's and aww's.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car looks real good and ive seen the wings west avenger on the sedans and it looks real nice. thats what i want fo my sedan as well. i want my car to look better than my cousins 2000 dodge avenger

·
Registered
966 Posts
Dave, nice car! What part of Cape Breton are you from?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jpickles said:
Dave, nice car! What part of Cape Breton are you from?
I live in North Sydney, Nova Scotia.[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Aww! It's so cute.
Looks good to me[thumb]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
funny that I live in Sydney too!! Nice car!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sydneyzetec said:
funny that I live in Sydney too!! Nice car!!
Yep Sydney Australia, Sydney Nova Scotia... Sydney Australia is a little bigger though.

Thanks for the compliments guys (and Ashley[thumb] ) . I kinda figured there would be a few snide remarks about a stock SE (especially one in that color[rolleyes]) , but nobody has said anything. good job holdin your tongue's guys!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts