Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was getting tuned today and the guy that was doing my tuning couldn't get any data log off of it. has this happen to anyone of you guys? i am use a diablo predator, with a blow through.

this is getting me so mad that i want to sell this car. ooo also, he has to take the ecu out of the car to get tune on the diablo. i think there something wrong with my car. lol just my luck, but i have ever little boost. :) just enough to get the bov to work! hahahah now i sound like those srt-4 that drive by.

damn, you ford!

·
FF Affiliate
30,872 Posts
If it isnt tuned properly you shouldnt be making boost

You have to pull fuse 46 and 61 to load the Predator and it will load fine

If he doesent have the software do download the Predator files he wont be able to download from it

You need to find someone that has tuned Boosted Foci before and knows how to tune them and use the Predator SVT Focus stuff

Tom

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he has tuned some foci's but nothing like mine. he is a diablo distributor.

i'm just trying someone new b\c the other was farther away.

i just dont know what to do.

·
FF Affiliate
30,872 Posts
If he had ever tuned a SVT he would of known to pull the fuses

Go to some one that has tuned SVT Boosted before I wouldnt want him learning to tune a SVT Boosted Focus on mine

If it was a good dyno tuning shop he should of had other ways to log/scan other than a Predator known NOT to try to tune with out logging/scanning known NOT to let you go making boost , How do you know its safe if he didnt log things ?

Tom

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when we were trying to do some logging. it was just load and that about it. it just read 0's all sensors. what would make it do that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts