Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dash is chrome,

i made a custom kit when i working for gemico products (i have changing of job now), they are affiliate with florida auto trim (California)

this a picture of the inside of my car taken this summer...[cool]

·
Registered
650 Posts
Are you just showing?? or is there something more to see here??
I have the light interior and I have a single brushed aluminum piece around the stereo. I was afraid to make the rest chrome bc I didnt think it would look good next to the light colored dash. What do you think?
~Tiffany

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my dash was all black when i buy the car in 2001, they are aluminium in 2002+ (and some 2001 i think)

Gemico Products(or whatever company) didnt just have chrome color for the dash, they have multiple fake wood, real wood, carbon fiber, kevlar (yellow, red, blue yellow/black, red/black, blue/black), aluminium, wasp pattern (gray, purple, red, yellow)

go to www.gemico.net to see all the color they have, i sure i forgot some...[rolleyes]

its hard to see a the trims, i put some on these place:
-around the vents
-ashtray
-radio and removable section
-around de dimmer and light control
-around the door lock and handle
-on the cupholder in the back
-pencil holder
-around the shifter
-glovebox handle

they're those trim i didnt apply like these:
-around speedometer
-around trunk release button
-coin holder (on the left part of the speedometer)

i didnt have problem with the sunshine, its do not flash you when driving[thumb]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks nice and shinny focusgold. do you also have the glow pedals on your car?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I got lucky and already have the silver piece around my stereo[:D]
That looks pretty neat. Looks like you did a great job.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
my old 2001 se focus also had it black but my new 2003 zts came with the silver one. i like the silver better than the black

1 - 6 of 6 Posts