1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Led's in vent

new paint with body color

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the size of the first pic no idea why it is so big tried to shrink it and is the same size

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice work on the paint! How bout some night shots of the LED's in the vents. Wanna see that in the nighty time. Nice work though, looks real good. I like the green but does it flow with the outside color of the car?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post night pics just got em done

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
ahh you will love the led vent mod, i LOVE mine... even got a compliment at a fast food place from a cop on how cool the lighting in my car lookd(under dash and seats) and then he saw the vents and asked how the hell i did it

haha i love my ricer lights and yers look awesome too, cant wait till we get night shots...

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
thats a good paint job for sure, hope it didnt cost much...............GREEN!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried to get pice at night but they don't come out but they look awesome I think

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks GREAT buddy!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
how exactly did u get the lights in there? i would so love to do that on my new car. espeically blue. that sound be ok right since its in the interior and no one else can see it.

so please can someone either pm or let know how the heck to do that....pa-lease! :}

·
Registered
365 Posts
check the How-To archive and it shows you how to do it. i did mine before and ran the wires to an extra fuse...looked good! (i would reccommend soldering instead of crimping, though...just in case you ever have to take it back off, for instance if your resistors bust).

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had the body shop paint them the same color as outside as I don't do paint well that is. Yeah just pulled the vents out drilled the 7/32 hole popped the led in and wired it up to my switch for my neons.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no prob

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Got any better pics of the LED's in the fenders?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
none that came out my camera dosent like darness at all

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Damn.... Well... if you ever get some.. PM me... I'm really interested in seeing!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
will try

1 - 20 of 35 Posts