Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to get some blue boots from redlinegoods.com, to go with the SVT blue insert theme, I diggin them even with the color being off abit

got the new shift knob recently as well!

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I'm getting some black leather ones with red stitching when i get a chance, i've been saying that for a couple months though lol

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks good! The slight change in shades of blue would drive me bonkers, but if you're cool with it, more power to you man! haha...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great man. Close up of the shift knob??

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
I'm getting some black leather ones with red stitching when i get a chance, i've been saying that for a couple months though lol
Same here.

Looks nice, redline is a awesome place. colors not my cup of tea but [thumb]

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Which blue is that, Medium Blue?

I ordered samples of Dark Blue and Violety Blue, and I was thinking Violety Blue would be the best match...

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
mein auto ist wunderbar, ja?

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
Ich liebe dein boot. Es ist sehr nett. Was ist dass farbe?

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I gotta tell ya, I think you should sell those and re-order them in Violety Blue...

·
Registered
99 Posts
these boots were made for walkin, and thats just what they'll do

one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Which blue is that, Medium Blue?

I ordered samples of Dark Blue and Violety Blue, and I was thinking Violety Blue would be the best match...
mine are violety blue, they match better than the picture, not perfect but something I can live with

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
mine are violety blue, they match better than the picture, not perfect but something I can live with
Damn. I was HOPING you wouldn't say that!

Maybe that pic just brings the blue out wrong (certainly, it doesn't look ANYTHING like the sample I have, and looks a lot more like the Medium Blue on their site), but I think I'd be irritated with the color (and that's the color I was planning to two-tone with black...).

Maybe I should do the Dark Blue instead.

Oh well, thanks for responding, and congrats on the upgraded boots. [thumb]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts