Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my build thread, Some of the pictures make the Red look pink due to my camera.

Current Mods:

Performance:
Modified Steeda Short ram Intake

Cosmetic:
Plastidipped wheels

Plastidipped front grill

Plastidipped trim
Plastidipped side mirrors

Tinted windows

Planned Mods:

Performance:
Steeda Rear Sway bar(owned, not installed)
Custom exhaust(waiting on tuning)
Tune(waiting on SCT to release the tools)
Ford racing handling kit
Rear motor mount
TCE brake kit

Cosmetic:
ST replica rear wing (ordered from China)
Downforce body kit with red highlights
Red lug nuts
Black caliper paint
LED puddle lamps
red outline on wheels

My intake is a modified Steeda Short Ram Intake, my eventual goal is to have an aluminum box and heat shield, however currently it is in a modified stock box. The stock box left side was cut to allow for the larger diameter MAF housing and filter connector. The air silencer was removed from the bottom of the airbox. There is a Newmission style air hose, That pulls air from next to the radiator and goes into the bottom of the stock box using a bottle top for a 3" to 1" reducer to help with precompression of the air at speed.

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Looks great! Have you considered plastidipping 3 of your wheels red and one black? I bet it would look awesome and tie your theme together. I love how your whiskers look!

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great! Have you considered plastidipping 3 of your wheels red and one black? I bet it would look awesome and tie your theme together. I love how your whiskers look!
I want to do something like this, but weather has not cooperated lately. Probably going to make a second attempt with plastidip if that doesn't work, gonna use brush paint.

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red did wheels almost like what I wanted, plastidip stuck on 2 whels so they are just black, but mismatched wheels=racercar

ST spoiler also installed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts