Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I got tired of the dirty black and white. Decided to spice things up a bit I guess... Not sure how I feel about it yet, but i'm sure it will grow on me?!? Or will it...

Out with the old-

and the NEW madness-

Then decided it needed something else. So I took a page out of Deaners book and ran down to the junk yard for some spare mirror caps-

and here is the end result-

I'm gonna try to get out for a real photoshoot soon. Stay tuned for that.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
yes I love it.... (kind of a given but still!)

I've been debating going to orange, that's the perfect color. what paint did you use for that?

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Love the orange [hihi] ... [thumb]

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Make the door ding inserts and the insert in the front bumper that's at the same height orange tooo.....

And it looks like the top of the rear bumper is at the same height, so make that orange.

Then there's the door handles and spoiler..

Anything else?

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Love it, you got to do the lower bumper chin spoiler!!!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I didn't like it until I saw the pic with the mirror caps done.

Looks awesome! I like the whole package.

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
that looks good man.....

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Make the door ding inserts and the insert in the front bumper that's at the same height orange tooo.....

And it looks like the top of the rear bumper is at the same height, so make that orange.

Then there's the door handles and spoiler..

Anything else?
Sarcasm much.... [paranoid]

I'm still not sure i'm sold on it myself, but hope it grows on me... Next project will be to fix the RS Collection front and get it back on asap!

As for the color not too sure. I'll check tomorrow.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Cool thanks..... Its been growing on me for a long time. It can always be repainted. It looks great going with the signals as well.

I think emsvitil forgot to add you need to make your roof rack orange too [rofl]

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
No sarcasm........ Orange high-lights.

Photoshop the first picture to see how it looks.

BTW, only if you invert the white and orange areas, would you have a traffic cone...

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I think it looks really good I would leave the rest the way it is for sure. I like the front lip too, I'd like to see a better pic of that.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
me too...I really liked the way your car looked before...its pretty nasty now.
As I recall, you couldnt bring yourself to vote for green or orange in my thread awhile back, so its expected from you. lol.

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
I liked the orange wheels with the white mirror caps. The orange worked on just the wheels.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts