Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Holidays again ...

I will be heading to DFW for the weekend starting this Thursday to visit family. So if any of you guys see a Silver SVT with a messed up CF Hood (For now) that would be me. Just giving a heads up and hello. [cool]

Have a good holiday trip to anyone traveling this season. [thumb]

-Ray-

·
Registered
31 Posts
It will warm up this week, but there will be another cold front coming in on Saturday night. Have a safe trip and who knows I might see you.

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
well if your in town next monday you should come out to our weekly meet... oh and what part of town are you going to be in...

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sisters live in South Dallas ... so visiting them on Thursday Night and taking them to a fashion show (Buddy of mine is hosting)

I am staying with a bud who lives around the Greenville area.

I will be in Arlington on Friday visiting a Friend.

Then I will be in North Dallas (Royal Lane) on Saturday having lunch with some friends.

Heading home Either Saturday night / Sunday morning. Would love to be there for the Monday meets ... I know Joe and David have told me lots about it ... but I have to work Monday. Thanks for the invite either way.

-Ray-

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
well what about getting together sat night at the speed zone and hanging out. ill make a post on TSC and see about getting some of the guys to come out.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would sound pretty fun ... just let me know.

What about lunch? on Saturday ... just in case ... I end up heading home Saturday night. Could be a late lunch ... just a thought.

I believe someone from the DFW group has my number ... I believe it's Joe who has it.

Talk to you later,

-Ray-

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
well lunch would probably be better i forgot i have a Christmas party to go to on sat so i guess that's out.lol

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
dude if your going to greenville im in rockwall, like 20 mins away

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup I will be in Greenville [cool] ... man I haven't been to Rockwall since one of the past Focus Pig Roasts I went to ... at ... um ... what's his name's house ... .... umm ... ... he had a Orange SVT with the custom system and I believe he supercharged it ... then moved to NY and sold it ... if my memory serves me right ... ... ... [thankyou] [screwy] [:p]

But yeah man ... I would love to do lunch ... that's if you guys are up for it. And yeah ... it is the last weekend before CHRISTMAS!!! So I figure lots of peeps are hanging with family or just kicking it before seeing the family.[:p]

But which ever .... My bags are packed and my good friend took a shot of the sleeping arrangement I will be in ... couches are the best when you are traveling. [;)]

-Ray-

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
dude if your going to greenville im in rockwall, like 20 mins away
dude why the hell do u never come to our meets? i have been told about you and your car and i was starting to wonder if you were real or not lol.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yup I will be in Greenville [cool] ... man I haven't been to Rockwall since one of the past Focus Pig Roasts I went to ... at ... um ... what's his name's house ... .... umm ... ... he had a Orange SVT with the custom system and I believe he supercharged it ... then moved to NY and sold it ... if my memory serves me right ... ... ... [thankyou] [screwy] [:p]

-Ray-
Your refering to SVTBishop (Jake).
And the Pig Roast was the shiz.

You rock FocusChef

So Saturday... Lunch at Dave and Busters? Do some Flaming Finger?

Anything is good

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
wow, i remember that pig roast.

good times....

yes, I have Jakes old car, the orange SVT.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You know I noticed in your Avatar ... that I forgot that he added the JRSC to it ... I had already moved to Houston when that happened.

Yeah ... Friday sounds good ... give me a call Joe ...

Later,
Ray

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
When?

So are you saying Friday night?[scratch]

Because an earlier post you said
TukaniSVT said:
I will be in Arlington on Friday visiting a Friend.

Then I will be in North Dallas (Royal Lane) on Saturday having lunch with some friends.

EDIT:
At this point Raymond has left the city. Phoned him instead

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Dave and Busters

Ok Raymond is available Friday night. What time is everyone available?

<-Clicky Map

Friday @ 8pm

Who can make it?

TukaniSVT + some VW crew
Capt.
David A.
Blackout - maybe
Chris F. - maybe

?
Anyone...Anyone..

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
times? i got a date tomorrow and im sure as hell not going to miss that ;) but after i done with that im free or i might drag her along after we get done with our plans.... what time is good for every one? i know most people have to work so. we should probably do it after work HRs

1 - 19 of 19 Posts